Thursday, June 26, 2014

New Sellers Guidebook

I thought it'd be helpful to both new and experienced sellers to write a series of posts dedicated to selling on Etsy. When I opened my shop in 2012, I had no idea what to expect. I did some research, but it was overwhelming and most of the information I found didn't really relate to what I was selling.

It is my hope that I will be able to write informative and concise posts about selling on Etsy, along with help from members of the Chatham-Kent Etsy Team.

If you're a new seller or thinking about opening an Etsy shop, feel free to check out the Open an Etsy Shop section of our blog for more information and links to all the posts we've written on various subjects.

Guest posts are always welcome, so if you're interested, send us an e-mail: chathamkentetsyteam@gmail.com

I'd love to have multiple posts on the same subject from a variety of sellers as our processes can vary!

-Moréna
Team Leader
Ever Blooms Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik